Re: [DOCS] Need help finding all possible parameters for wal_level

От Pantelis Theodosiou
Тема Re: [DOCS] Need help finding all possible parameters for wal_level
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 3:46 PM, None <espressobeanies@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, so that's what doesn't make sense. Other documentation also indicates a 'hot_standby' setting and I'm looking to see if it can do 'warm_standby' as well. I was hoping for a complete list because it seems scattered right now.

All the options are there.

> In releases prior to 9.6, this parameter also allowed the values archive and hot_standby. These are still accepted but mapped to replica.

The link is for the current version (9.6). Visit the links for previous versions, if you intend to use one.