Re: CREATE EXTENSION does not seem to work in 9.2

От Susan Cassidy
Тема Re: CREATE EXTENSION does not seem to work in 9.2
Дата
Re: CREATE EXTENSION does not seem to work in 9.2
Список pgsql-general
It wasn't installed in the yum package that we used to install postgres 9.2.  I had to add it.  As I said, create language worked fine.  Before I did create language, I got errors that the language didn't exist when I tried to create a function.  After I created the language, those errors went away.

Susan