Re: Bogus documentation for bogus geometric operators

От Emre Hasegeli
Тема Re: Bogus documentation for bogus geometric operators
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Emre, the CF bot complains that this does not apply anymore, so please
> provide a rebase.  By the way, I am a bit confused to see a patch
> that adds new operators on a thread whose subject is about
> documentation.

Rebased version is attached.

The subject is about the documentation, but the post reveals
inconsistencies of the operators.  Tom Lane fixed the documentation on
the back branches.  The new patch is to fix the operators on the
master only.

Вложения