[pgadmin-support] Function not displaying PARALLEL SAFE on SQL tab

От Shira Bezalel
Тема [pgadmin-support] Function not displaying PARALLEL SAFE on SQL tab
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I'm reviewing some PostGIS functions in pgAdmin 4. When I click on the SQL tab, I notice that the "PARALLEL SAFE" qualifier doesn't show up. But when I do an "\sf" on one of these functions in psql, I see the syntax (but not the NOT LEAKPROOF). Is this a known issue? I looked through issues list, but didn't see anything similar. For now, is the psql output the most accurate?

SQL tab from pgAdmin 4:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.st_intersects(
geom1 geometry,
geom2 geometry)
    RETURNS boolean
    LANGUAGE 'sql'
    COST 100.0
    IMMUTABLE NOT LEAKPROOF
AS $function$
SELECT $1 OPERATOR(public.&&) $2 AND public._ST_Intersects($1,$2)
$function$;

psql output:

mydb=# \sf st_intersects (geometry,geometry)
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.st_intersects(geom1 geometry, geom2 geometry)
 RETURNS boolean
 LANGUAGE sql
 IMMUTABLE PARALLEL SAFE
AS $function$SELECT $1 OPERATOR(public.&&) $2 AND public._ST_Intersects($1,$2)$function$

​Thanks,

Shira Bezalel