Re: [pgadmin-support] Function not displaying PARALLEL SAFE on SQL tab

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Function not displaying PARALLEL SAFE on SQL tab
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks, logged here: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2089

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] [GENERAL] Queries are taking way longer in 9.6 than 9.5