help requested on archive_command

От Mark Steben
Тема help requested on archive_command
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Good morning,
    We run postgres 9.4.  We will be moving two of our major databases from our current datacenter to an outsourced datacenter.  To do this move I will be using our current logshipping application, including a command file executed by the archive_command config.  Currently we use this file to logship to 2 other servers in our network.  I need to modify that command to (temporarily) 2 more servers in the new datacenter, making a total of 4.
   My question is: can I concatenate the archive command like we can concatenate commands in linux.  So this would look like:    'sh /homedirectory/logshipp.to.2.old,sh %p %f  ; sh /homedirectory/logshipp.to.2.new.sh % p %f'
    or
do I need to simply add the 2 new servers to the logshipp.to.2.old.sh script?

All comments welcome.  thank you

--
Mark Steben
 Database Administrator