hot standby cascading replication

От Mark Steben
Тема hot standby cascading replication
Дата
Re: hot standby cascading replication
Список pgsql-admin
Good morning,
I am attempting to set up cascading replication on a hot standby setup.  We are running postgres 9.4 on all servers.  I can ship logs from the master to the first standby but cannot get logs to ship from the first standby to the second standby.  I see the cascading replication in the streaming replication documentation.  Do I need to set up streaming replication in order for this to work?  I have sent my postgresql.conf file for the first standby as reference as well as the copy statement.

Thank you

--
Mark Steben
 Database Administrator