sysout error log being truncated

От Mark Steben
Тема sysout error log being truncated
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Good afternoon/evening

We run postgres 9.4.  We are moving to a new datacenter and are doing the requisite parallel performance testing.
One of our transactions is a queue processor that generates a ton of insert statements per run of this transaction - as many as 1000 per run.
What has happened in new datacenter is that these transactions - while running correctly and completely - do not write all the insert statements
to our sysout log - only some.  Here are some of the postgres configurations for your reference:

 syslog_facility = 'LOCAL0'
#syslog_ident = 'postgres'
# This is only relevant when logging to eventlog (win32):
#event_source = 'PostgreSQL'
# - When to Log -
#client_min_messages = notice
log_min_messages = info
log_min_error_statement = info
log_min_duration_statement = 4000
# - What to Log -
#debug_print_parse = off
#debug_print_rewritten = off
#debug_print_plan = off
#debug_pretty_print = on
#log_checkpoints = off
#log_connections = off
#log_disconnections = off
#log_duration = off
#log_error_verbosity = default
#log_hostname = off
log_line_prefix =  '%u@%h:%d '
#log_lock_waits = off
log_statement = 'ddl'
#log_temp_files = -1
 log_timezone = 'US/Eastern'

The only other difference I can report is the minor version
  CURRENT PRODUCTION: 9.4.8
  NEW DATACENTER:         9.4.21

Any insights welcome - thank you,

--