Re: moving a backup from on-prem linux to azure

От Mark Steben
Тема Re: moving a backup from on-prem linux to azure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you for your prompt response Nawaz.  We have used slony in the past and can consider it again.
I was thinking as an alternative to perform an in-place upgrade (9.4 to 11.5) on the on-prem server, then setting up streaming replication to azure.  Is that possible?