Re: [sepgsql 2/3] Add db_schema:search permission checks

От Kohei KaiGai
Тема Re: [sepgsql 2/3] Add db_schema:search permission checks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2013/4/3 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:
>> OK, please check the attached ones.
>
> Thanks.  I reviewed the schema-search patch and I think it looks
> reasonable, but shouldn't we be calling the event OAT_NAMESPACE_SEARCH
> rather than OAT_SCHEMA_SEARCH?  And, similarly,
> ObjectAccessNamespaceSearch and InvokeNamespaceSearchHook?  I think
> this terminology could be confusing to backend hackers who are used to
> seeing the term "namespace" internally when referring to schemas.

OK, I follow the manner of the terminology as we usually call it.
The attached patch just replaced things you suggested.

I'll also rebase the function-exec permission stuff later.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

Вложения

От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: CREATE EXTENSION BLOCKS
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: corrupt pages detected by enabling checksums