Re: [sepgsql 2/3] Add db_schema:search permission checks

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [sepgsql 2/3] Add db_schema:search permission checks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:
> OK, I follow the manner of the terminology as we usually call it.
> The attached patch just replaced things you suggested.

Thanks, I have committed this, after making some changes to the
comments and documentation.  Please review the changes and let me know
if you see any mistakes.

BTW, if it were possible to set things up so that the test_sepgsql
script could validate the version of the sepgsql-regtest policy
installed, that would eliminate a certain category of errors.  I
notice also that the regression tests themselves seem to fail if you
invoke the script as contrib/sepgsql/test_sepgsql rather than
./test_sepgsql, which suggests another possible pre-validation step.

Thanks,

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company