Re: sepgsql: label regression test failed

От Kohei KaiGai
Тема Re: sepgsql: label regression test failed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry, I've forgotten the report.

The test fails on label test come from specification change in the mcs policy.
Previously, it was applied to all the domains including unconfined_t, but now,
it became to be applied on the domain with "mcsconstrained" attribute.

This regression test run sepgsql_seton() on the system "unconfined_t" domain,
and see the behavior when process intended to move wider or narrower ranged
categories, so it was affected by system policy change, even though it is our
intention of sepgsql.

The attached patch adds "mcsconstrained" attribute on the domain for this
regression test, if this attribute exists. So, it will work on both of F20 and
older system.

Regarding to the regression test on ddl and alter, this change looks to me
hook invocation around recomputeNamespacePath() were gone, because
the schema already allowed to search was already checked.
Is the behavior around recomputeNamespacePath() recently updated?
At least, it is not a matter since {search} permission towards
"regtest_schema_2" is checked in this test scenario.

Thanks,

--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

Вложения