Re: Request for feedback: Alternate desktop runtime architecture

От Paolo Saudin
Тема Re: Request for feedback: Alternate desktop runtime architecture
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

runs fine on Windows 10 64bit machine

Paolo

Thanks Dave for positing this different approach to eliminate some of the Qt rendering overhead.

I can say, running on a 2017 mac book pro (10.13.2), the speed improvement is noticeable. The increased speed that tree nodes expand and result grids present are very appreciated.

I am hoping that a next step would be present the UI loaded from 1.27.0.0.1 within a pgAdmin4 branded window, as Command-Tabbing to pgAdmin4 is preferable to finding a Safari window amongst the numerous Safari windows/tabs I usually have open.

Keep up the good work and thanks!

Alan