Re: MultiMaster Replication

От Purav Chovatia
Тема Re: MultiMaster Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Alvaro. I checked BDR and it looks really good.

But still, to make sure I have done the diligence, is there a true "opensource" replication solution/tool available from the community?

Also, would appreciate if others can share what do they use for replication with PostgreSQL and some pros/cons of it.

Regards