Re: [PERFORM] postgresql tuning with perf

От Purav Chovatia
Тема Re: [PERFORM] postgresql tuning with perf
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
We record like this: perf record  -g -u enterprisedb
We report like this: perf report -g -i perf.data

Is this what you were looking for? Sorry, we are new to perf so we might be sharing something different as compared to what you asked.

We already shared the SP code in the original post.

Thanks