pg_dump: [archiver] -C and -c are incompatible options

От Carlos Carcamo
Тема pg_dump: [archiver] -C and -c are incompatible options
Дата
Re: pg_dump: [archiver] -C and -c are incompatible options  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello list, I need some help with this error:
pg_dump: saving encoding = UTF8
pg_dump: saving standard_conforming_strings = on
pg_dump: [archiver] -C and -c are incompatible options
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

Process returned exit code 1.

I get this error when i'm trying to create a backup of some of my
tables of the database, i'm using pgadmin3, I've searched on internet
about it, but I couldn't find useful info.

I will appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

--
"El desarrollo no es material es un estado de conciencia mental"