Re: pg_dump: [archiver] -C and -c are incompatible options

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump: [archiver] -C and -c are incompatible options
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Carlos Carcamo <eazyduiz@gmail.com> writes:
> Hello list, I need some help with this error:
> pg_dump: saving encoding = UTF8
> pg_dump: saving standard_conforming_strings = on
> pg_dump: [archiver] -C and -c are incompatible options
> pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

Like it says, you should not use both the -C and -c command-line options
to pg_dump.  I'm not sure how that translates to what you're doing in
pgAdmin3, but presumably you're selecting some incompatible options there.

You might want to gripe about it on the pgadmin mailing list (not here),
as it seems like they could provide a more user-friendly complaint.

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: [archiver] -C and -c are incompatible options
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: [archiver] -C and -c are incompatible options