Re: [HACKERS] using rpmbuild with PostgreSQL 9.2.6 source code

От Sameer Kumar
Тема Re: [HACKERS] using rpmbuild with PostgreSQL 9.2.6 source code
Дата
Список pgsql-general

you need installed devel packages

I tried to install these packages (uuid-devel and systemd-unit) but yum can not locate these packages. I tried to install selinux-policy but I found out that selinux-policy 3.7.19 is already installed and is the latest package available in Red Hat repository (whereas the build process is looking for 3.9.13).

Regards
Sameer

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] using rpmbuild with PostgreSQL 9.2.6 source code
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] using rpmbuild with PostgreSQL 9.2.6 source code