Re: archive_cleanup_command when is called?

От Sameer Kumar
Тема Re: archive_cleanup_command when is called?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

since the issue happens in a production environment, I cannot perform
these kind of tests.

pg_start_backup and pg_stop_backup should cause any harm in your production environment. Anyways, it's better to test out things in a Test Env.
Meanwhile, I will recommend that you setup and enable logging and log collector for your Production instance.

For the moment I will disable the PITR archiving and go on only with
the Streaming Replica.
If your transaction volume is huge, make sure to keep wal_keep_segment significantly high.

I will try to replicate the issue in a DEV environment.

Best Regards,
Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant
ASHNIK PTE. LTD.
101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533
M : +65 8110 0350 T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com
www.facebook.com/ashnikbiz | www.twitter.com/ashnikbiz

email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Вложения