Re: Load 500 GB test data with Large objects and different types

От Lucio Chiessi
Тема Re: Load 500 GB test data with Large objects and different types
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Raj.  You can use the generate_series() function to create millions of rows and do an insert from this select.
I'm used to using it in my test data generation.

Lucio Chiessi

Senior Database Administrator

Trustly, Inc.

M: +55 27 996360276