wal-e package

От Stuart Bishop
Тема wal-e package
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi.

I have packaged wal-e, a tool for PostgreSQL backups and WAL shipping
to Swift, Azure & S3 blobs stores. I have it building for Ubuntu 14.04
and Ubuntu 14.10 in a Launchpad PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~stub/+archive/ubuntu/pgcharm/+packages
https://launchpad.net/~stub/+archive/ubuntu/pgcharm/+files/wal-e_0.7.1-0%7E14%7Edaily%7Eubuntu14.04.1.dsc
https://launchpad.net/~stub/+archive/ubuntu/pgcharm/+files/wal-e_0.7.1-0%7E14%7Edaily%7Eubuntu14.04.1_all.deb

It also requires the python-azure package from the same PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~stub/+archive/ubuntu/pgcharm/+files/python-azure_0.8.1-0%7E5%7Eubuntu14.04.1.dsc

Ubuntu 14.04 also requires a backport backports of python-swiftclient
2.1.0. I was unable to obtain backports of this to releases earlier
than Ubuntu 14.04.

Is this appropriate for apt.postgresql.org?

How to I go about getting it included in apt.postgresql.org?

I am not a Debian Developer.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@stuartbishop.net>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/