Re: Getting rid of regression test input/ and output/ files

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: Getting rid of regression test input/ and output/ files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Corey Huinker <corey.huinker@gmail.com> writes:
> Which brings up a tangential question, is there value in having something
> that brings in one or more env vars as psql vars directly. I'm thinking
> something like:

> \importenv pattern [prefix]

Meh ... considering we've gone this long without any getenv capability
in psql at all, that seems pretty premature.

                        regards, tom lane

Fair enough.

Patches didn't apply with `git apply` but did fine with `patch -p1`, from there it passes make check-world.