Re: psql metaqueries with \gexec

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: psql metaqueries with \gexec
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
+         The secondary queries are executed in top-to-bottom, left-to-right order, so the command

I took that as meaning what I said above.

Would using the term https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Row-major_order be more clear?

     The secondary queries are executed in row-major order, so the command...

If so, it will probably aide in translation as well.

>> It should clear that in all the same
>> places where gfname or gset_prefix get cleared.

> I'm only seeing one place where those two vars are deallocated and nulled,
> and that's at the tail end of SendQuery. Were you expecting more than just
> that?

That may be the only place; I've not looked around.

Yeah, seems that there might have been multiple ones in the past, but all paths now funnel through the sendquery_cleanup: goto.

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: RETURNING primary_key()
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: RETURNING primary_key()