pglogical performance for copying large table

От srinivas oguri
Тема pglogical performance for copying large table
Дата
Re: pglogical performance for copying large table  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I am working on migration of Aurora PostgreSQL to Ec2 with community postgresql.

I am using postgresql 12 version. Both the machines has 128 GB of ram and 32 core cpu.

I have set the parallel processes for logical replication as 12.

I am able to copy data at speed of around 8 MB/sec using pglogical.

I have dropped all indexes/triggers/constraints on destination except primary key. The table size is 2 TB. Is there any way I can improve the performance ?

Thanks
Srinivas