Re: pglogical performance for copying large table

От srinivas oguri
Тема Re: pglogical performance for copying large table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>> What does this mean in terms of parameters? Are all of them being used?

No, actually it is restricted to only one process which is running copy command.

>> Pg_dump and pg_restore
Basically this is one of the database we have largest database which is of 20 TB. We would like to configure replication by which we will be able to switch with less downtime.

Is it possible to configure the logical replication with pg_dump for initial data copy ? Can you please help me with detailed steps.