Re: Doc creation failed (v10.5 & 11)

От GPT
Тема Re: Doc creation failed (v10.5 & 11)
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi, thanks for the response.

First of all I am a simple user who likes reading only the different
content of the manual every time a new version comes up.

So, what I want to do is to create the pg11.html file, next pg11.text
file to compare it with pg10.x.text file (pg.org unfortunately stopped
providing text files).

The method I have followed is the same with that I did for 10.3 &
10.4. But it didn't work for 10.5 and now for 11.

What I get is:

config.status: ... yes|ok|no|other (no warning, no error)
sed: -e expression #1, char 404: unknown option to `s'
config.status: creating src/Makefile.global                      (file
size zero "0" ie empty!)
sed: -e expression #1, char 420: unknown option to `s'
config.status: ... (no warning, no error)

I am trying to build only the html and text documentation files. I
have been following the instructions given in "J.3. Building The
Documentation".

Please, if possible, advise accurate instructions for newbiees!

Tia