About commit and push procedure of translation

От Rugal Bernstein
Тема About commit and push procedure of translation
Дата
Список pgsql-translators
Hi all,
I am new to pg development group.
On Feb 2015, I submitted a ZN_CN version of psql here. And the CF patch is here. But because I am new to the group, I didn't the right way to commit or push.
Now 7 months passed, I find the right mail group to contact with. So I want to ask what is the right way to push?

--
io         : rugal.ga
github : Rugal

В списке pgsql-translators по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: A better translation version of Chinese for psql/po/zh_CN.po file
Сообщение: Re: A better translation version of Chinese for psql/po/zh_CN.po file