Re: A better translation version of Chinese for psql/po/zh_CN.po file

От Rugal Bernstein
Тема Re: A better translation version of Chinese for psql/po/zh_CN.po file
Дата
Список pgsql-translators
Hi all,
Sorry for the later response. I am not familiar with the commit procedure. I am here to raise this patch again in the 2015-11 commitfest.
Still the same, I am pretty confident with my translation. I guarantee it is very orthodox and much more native than the TW version.