Re: How to upgrade postgres 8.4 -> 9.1 contrib?

От Benedikt Grundmann
Тема Re: How to upgrade postgres 8.4 -> 9.1 contrib?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Benedikt Grundmann <bgrundmann@janestreet.com> writes:
>> What is the official guide line?
>
> You could try (1) run the 9.0 version of the hstore install script
> and then (2) do the CREATE EXTENSION FROM UNPACKAGED bit.  I'd
> strongly recommend testing this procedure in a scratch copy of your
> installation first, though.

Thanks Tom.  Due to <complicated-not-relevant-reasons> it might take a
while for us to do so but if we do try this out I'll let the list know
if it worked.

Cheers,

Bene

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: How to upgrade postgres 8.4 -> 9.1 contrib?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Maintaining state across function calls