Re: Incorrect resource manager data checksum in record with zfs and compression

От John Bolliger
Тема Re: Incorrect resource manager data checksum in record with zfs and compression
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I mistyped and yes B101 is a replica node, not primary.

The correct architecture is
A101(primary) -> A201(replica) -> B101(replica) -> B201(replica)

On Mon, Oct 3, 2022 at 5:55 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 03, 2022 at 12:41:23PM -0700, John Bolliger wrote:
> Our architecture is similar but all of the servers are now on ZFS now and
> Postgres 13.8 with Ubuntu 18.04+ and still doing streaming replication, all
> with ECC memory and 26-64 cores with 192gb ram+ on top of a ZPOOL made out
> of NVMe PCIe SSDs.
>
> A101 (primary) -> A201 (replica) -> B101(primary) -> B201 (replica).

replica -> primary does not really make sense for physical
replication.  Or do you mean that B101 is itself a standby doing
streaming from A201?
--
Michael