Re: "Some tests to cover hash_index"

От Mithun Cy
Тема Re: "Some tests to cover hash_index"
Дата
Re: "Some tests to cover hash_index"  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 9:41 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder why you have included a new file for these tests, why can't be these added to existing hash_index.sql.
tests in hash_index.sql did not cover overflow pages, above tests were for mainly for them. So I thought having a separate test file can help enabling/disabling them in schedule files, when we do not want them running as it take slightly high time. If you think otherwise I will reconsider will add tests to hash_index.sql.

>The relation name con_hash_index* choosen in above tests doesn't seem to be appropriate, how about hash_split_heap* or something like that.
Fixed. Have renamed relation, index and test filename accordingly.

--
Thanks and Regards
Mithun C Y

Вложения

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Keep one postmaster monitoring pipe per process
От: Kenneth Marshall
Сообщение: Re: Hash Indexes