Postgresql Conections Get Stuck on BIND and Server Don't Reboot

От Amine Tengilimoglu
Тема Postgresql Conections Get Stuck on BIND and Server Don't Reboot
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

 Hello everyone;

  We are facing an error 3 times as the following. Our Postgresql 9.6.5 database servers has got "stuck".  And we couldn’t  fix this. There is nothing in the logs to indicate a problem. We have tried restarting the server. Is there anyone who faced this problem before?

Postgres version = 9.6.5

Shared buffers = 12GB

Max_connection = 800

Server RAM = 94GB

Linux CentOS7 =  Linux 3.10.0-693.el7.x86_64  (16 CPU)

We have a standby server but asynchronous status...

Before BIND status,  our process like this;

After a while;

At the time of  problem, iostat:

Does anyone have any ideas on this??

thanks in advance....