Re: what is the best way to access cold data on another server?

От Amine Tengilimoglu
Тема Re: what is the best way to access cold data on another server?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I am concerned about the security of fdw. so I actually asked for its comparison with dblink and wondered if there was any other technique to do this.

Holger Jakobs <holger@jakobs.com>, 13 May 2020 Çar, 10:24 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
dblink is outdated, postgres_fdw is current.

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach, Tel. +49-178-9759012