Re: Performance Reports

От Amine Tengilimoglu
Тема Re: Performance Reports
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In addition to the above, you can also use pg_profile extention.  https://github.com/zubkov-andrei/pg_profile

Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com>, 30 Nis 2020 Per, 14:31 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 11:15 AM Ankush Chawla <ankushchawla03@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi Team
>
> newbie to postgres from Oracle
> I am wondering if there is any thing such as AWR report which can give a generic picture of events happening in the database causing performance issues
> or any kind of snapshots for particular time period
> Statistics from table are generally a summarized detail since cluster startup
> Issue faced at particular time interval is not

If you're interested in the wait events you should also look at
pg_wait_sampling (https://github.com/postgrespro/pg_wait_sampling/).
You can also look at powa (https://powa.readthedocs.io/en/latest/) to
take regular snapshot of various datasources (pg_stat_statements,
pg_wait_sampling and others, depending on your needs) and display some
reports on a custom UI.