Re: INSERT performance tuning experiences

От Strahinja Kustudić
Тема Re: INSERT performance tuning experiences
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Then all is good. You stunned me for a bit :)

Regards,
Strahinja

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:29 PM, Robert Burgholzer <rburghol@vt.edu> wrote:
Sorry man, I miswrote - the default is ON, and I switched that to OFF - which yielded the performance improvements.. as you would expect. Simon must have just known what I meant when I said I changed the default.

/r/b