Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On 22 January 2016 at 10:04, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
Pavel>but I bet we should remove the compatibility symlinks, right?

I think so.

Pavel> I've seen Dave fixed the link

What I do not like is the link publish is manual process, thus it is
prone to errors.
We should either automate it, or prefer github's tar.gz

Vladimir
we have git on the www machine so automation is not so difficult.

Сообщение: Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball
Сообщение: Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball