Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 1/22/2016 5:32 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> As I said this is a maven artifact. We actually don't expect anyone to
> build from a tarball.
>
> The recommended way to build is to pull from github. However I'm
> sensing that you have a requirement to build from a tarball?

noone packaging for a released OS (using rpm, deb, etc) is going to want
to pull from git, they are going to want a versioned tarball of the
source that represents the precise version they are building so each
time its built they get exactly the same thing.

Сообщение: Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball
Сообщение: Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball