Re: Documentation Conversion

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Documentation Conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dana,

Where can I get the markdown version of this ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 6:22 PM, dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net> wrote:
Hello,

I have converted the current docbooks documentation to MardDown that
may now be placed in the github www repository. In this way the Jekyll
build of the web site will also automatically build the current state
of the docs. When a release occurs all that will be needed is to archive
the current state and add a link to the listed archives documentation.md
file.

An updated website documentations page along with newly created docs from
head may be reviewed and commented on at:

http://dandymadeproductions.com/temp/pgjdbc/documentation/documentation.html

danap.