Обсуждение: Documentation Conversion

Documentation Conversion

От
dmp
Дата:
Hello,

I have converted the current docbooks documentation to MardDown that
may now be placed in the github www repository. In this way the Jekyll
build of the web site will also automatically build the current state
of the docs. When a release occurs all that will be needed is to archive
the current state and add a link to the listed archives documentation.md
file.

An updated website documentations page along with newly created docs from
head may be reviewed and commented on at:

http://dandymadeproductions.com/temp/pgjdbc/documentation/documentation.html

danap.

Re: Documentation Conversion

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Dana,

Where can I get the markdown version of this ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

I have converted the current docbooks documentation to MardDown that
may now be placed in the github www repository. In this way the Jekyll
build of the web site will also automatically build the current state
of the docs. When a release occurs all that will be needed is to archive
the current state and add a link to the listed archives documentation.md
file.

An updated website documentations page along with newly created docs from
head may be reviewed and commented on at:

http://dandymadeproductions.com/temp/pgjdbc/documentation/documentation.html

danap.

Re: Documentation Conversion

От
dmp
dmp wrote:
Replied with private attach.

Please before any commit is determine to go to github
let me review the markdown files again. I have noticed
some odd characters in the header context showing up
with standard text editor, but not in the tool used to
do all the creation.

danap.
> Attached,

> Dave Cramer wrote:
>> Dana,
>>
>> Where can I get the markdown version of this ?
>>
>> Dave Cramer
>>
>> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
>> http://www.credativ.ca

Re: Documentation Conversion

От
dmp
Дата:
Hello,

If you look at the documentation top page "History of Changes" contents
listing there is a XML image icon just below before the start of details.
That XML image icon links to the changes.rss file.

I would assume that was for a news feed. I do not know how that information
in that file has been generated in the past. Perhaps Kris can give further
inforamtion.

danap.