Re: Publish artifacts to Maven central

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Publish artifacts to Maven central
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Stephen,

Can you create a pull request on github. There is a pull request button on your github repo. then send it to me

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:00 AM, Stephen Nelson <stephen@eccostudio.com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:46 AM, Tom Dunstan <pgsql@tomd.cc> wrote:
Did this go anywhere? I don't see anything in the build.xml indicating
that any work has been committed (at least on the master branch).
Maybe it's sitting in a fork somewhere?

I am also happy to help in getting releases pushed to maven central.
If there isn't any existing build script work to get them pushed up,
I'll knock something up...

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom

I pushed it to my Github fork of pgjdbc: https://github.com/lordnelson/pgjdbc on the build_script_maven branch.

I'm a bit of a newcomer to Git so hope I've done it correctly? I still need to sort out the gpg signing part so it can be pushed to Maven central automatically, and need some ideas about how to build for each JDBC version.

Stephen

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] JPA + enum == Exception
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] JPA + enum == Exception