Re: JDBC 4 Compliance

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JDBC 4 Compliance
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Robert,

What are you looking for here. I'm not sure that the protocol provides the information to determine if a column is generated. Generated could mean many things....

If on the other hand you just want adherence to the spec and adding the column in with a "" as undetermined that seems trivial

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Kevin Wooten <kdubb@me.com> wrote:
I cannot speak to when the main driver will add JDBC 4.1 features.  I can say that my alternate driver, the project I linked to previously, does adhere to JDBC 4.1 for the features it implements.  You may want to try it out and see if it works for you as its only 2 glaring JDBC feature omissions are updatable result-sets and  call statements.