Re: ODBC driver maintenance: PostgreSQL 16 support and other open items

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: ODBC driver maintenance: PostgreSQL 16 support and other open items
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello Inoue-san,

On Thu, 7 Sept 2023 at 01:29, Inoue,Hiroshi <hinoue205@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately I have little time to spare for psqlodbc. I have been busy with stroke rehabilitation
Very sorry to hear this.

and turned 70 years three days ago. I'll probably have to retire.
However, if an emergency release is necessary, we can probably make a new release.

Let me know how I can help.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
2023年9月7日(木) 1:10 Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>:
On 9/5/23 08:46, SAITO Hiroshi wrote:
> Sorry for the late reaction.
> As for Inoue-san and Me, need a lot of time to responce to one email.
> I now was able to see it, only say.....
> Sorry, please wait for the next response.
>
> Regards,
>
> SAITO Hiroshi.

Hello Saito-san and Inoue-san,

We are running out of time until the Postgres v16 release -- it is
currently scheduled for next week on 14 September.

Two people, Dave Cramer and Michael Paquier, have offered to help if you
will allow them to have commit access to the repository.
Confirmed that I am willing to help here.

Regards,
Dave

Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver maintenance: PostgreSQL 16 support and other open items
Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver maintenance: PostgreSQL 16 support and other open items