Re: ODBC driver maintenance: PostgreSQL 16 support and other open items

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: ODBC driver maintenance: PostgreSQL 16 support and other open items
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Inoue-san,

On Thu, 2023-09-07 at 14:28 +0900, Inoue,Hiroshi wrote:
> I have been busy with stroke rehabilitation and turned 70 years three
> days ago.

:-( Very sorry to hear that.

> I'll probably have to retire.

:(

> However, if an emergency release is necessary, we can probably make a
> new release.

Releasing a new version requires not only commit bits, also requires
access to our infra (am I right, Joe?) I'm not sure other people can
make it happen before v16 release. So yes, we at least need to release a
new version ASAP soon for v16 compatibility (patches are already out).

After the release, we can talk about the future roadmap.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver maintenance: PostgreSQL 16 support and other open items
Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver maintenance: PostgreSQL 16 support and other open items