Re: [JDBC] [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] 989b4d: fix: revert ExpressionPropertiesto Properties in ...

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [JDBC] [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] 989b4d: fix: revert ExpressionPropertiesto Properties in ...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Well I don't really want the commit messages, but at this point I don't have a good way to filter them out.

What the intent is; is to archive the discussion. Github is not searchable, and doesn't archive the discussion.

ASF does this, but I believe they use a git bot see this message for example.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-madlib-dev/201612.mbox/%3C20161212225020.DA5BBE38C2%40git1-us-west.apache.org%3E

Сообщение: Re: [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] 989b4d: fix: revert ExpressionPropertiesto Properties in ...
Сообщение: Re: [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] 989b4d: fix: revert ExpressionPropertiesto Properties in ...