Re: How can this abstract method error happen?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: How can this abstract method error happen?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
To answer your first question. I don't believe anything else can create a connection object.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 8:05 PM, Pawel Veselov <pawel.veselov@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
Is there anything else in the exception chain ?

Nope, but I don't see how there would be.