Re: How can this abstract method error happen?

От Lachezar Dobrev
Тема Re: How can this abstract method error happen?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
  Did you by chance include the PostgreSQL JDBC Driver with your application?

  The stack trace shows that the call passes through a Proxy class in
some kind of cache. It seems to be Glassfish, which version?

  And did you try with a newer version of the JDBC Driver? 902 is a
pinch older than the latest for 9.1 which is 903.

  Also note, that JDBC 4 is noted as incomplete.

  Also which JDBC version driver are you using? Which Java version?

2014/1/14 Pawel Veselov <pawel.veselov@gmail.com>:
> Hi.
>
> I'm getting an abstract method error problem with Postgres JDBC (top of
> exception trace:http://pastebin.com/xsDKSdiE). There isn't a stable way to
> reproduce this that I found. The driver is 9.1-902.
>
> I don't quite understand how this can even happen. Looks like all the all
> statement object are created by the connection object, and all connection
> objects are created by the Driver. Driver always creates connection version
> 4, and that connection always creates statements version 4, so it should
> always implement isClosed(). I never ever used any earlier drivers (so I
> don't think there is C/P mess up, but I grepped my class path too).
>
> Can anything else ever create a connection object, which can be of earlier
> version?
>
> Thank you.

Сообщение: Re: How can this abstract method error happen?
Сообщение: Re: How can this abstract method error happen?