Re: Maybe time for an alpha release of the pgsql2 project

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Maybe time for an alpha release of the pgsql2 project
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Alexander,

sure I can put it up on jdbc... let me know

On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 at 12:39, Alexander Kjäll <alexander.kjall@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, this feels big :)

I'll write a release statement for my blog and if you want you can
mirror it on https://jdbc.postgresql.org/ if that's an appropriate
place for it.

best regards
Alexander Kjäll

Den tors 8 nov. 2018 kl 15:15 skrev Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>:

> Alexander,
>
> I have changed the name of the project and released it to maven
>
> Dave Cramer
>
> davec@postgresintl.com
> www.postgresintl.com
>

> On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 at 14:41, Alexander Kjäll <alexander.kjall@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I think I have prepared everything for an alpha release, I also
>> renamed the library from pgsql2 to pgAdba, could someone who has the
>> correct access bits go in and rename the github repo from
>> https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgsql2 to https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgadba
>> also?
>>
>> I don't really know the normal release procedure for pgjdbc, but I
>> have prepared so that is someone does "mvn -DskipTests clean install"
>> all artifacts that should be required to upload to maven central is
>> produced.
>>
>> -DskipTests because the tests require that you have a working Docker
>> environment, plus one of the TLS tests sometimes doesn't manage to
>> finish before the timeout kicks in.
>>
>> //Alex
>> Den tis 30 okt. 2018 kl 10:35 skrev Alexander Kjäll <alexander.kjall@gmail.com>:
>> >
>> > My understanding from reading the jdbc-spec mailing list is that the
>> > api is work in progress until they are happy with it.
>> >
>> > Last updates to the specification was published 2018-10-22 and wasn't
>> > very large, and there has also been debate on if the fundamental
>> > return object should be an Future or if it should be a reactive
>> > stream.
>> >
>> > I think there will be more breaking api changes to come, so it's
>> > important to communicate this to those that are interested in
>> > experimenting with the library.
>> >
>> > //Alex

Сообщение: Re: Maybe time for an alpha release of the pgsql2 project
Сообщение: Re: Maybe time for an alpha release of the pgsql2 project