Re: [ADMIN] avoiding split brain with repmgr

От Aleksander Kamenik
Тема Re: [ADMIN] avoiding split brain with repmgr
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] avoiding split brain with repmgr  (Marc Mamin <M.Mamin@intershop.de>)
Список pgsql-admin
I finally found this document NOT referenced from the main README file
in the repmgr repo.

https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/repmgr/blob/master/docs/repmgrd-node-fencing.md

I guess the default solution is pgbouncer

Any simpler solutions for this tricky problem?

Regards,

Aleksander

--
Aleksander Kamenik