odbc for unix

От Lizeth Solís
Тема odbc for unix
Дата
Re: odbc for unix  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc

Good morning.  Please If you could answer this question.  I would be so gratefull.

I want to use heterogeneous service  from Oracle to integrate Oracle – Postgres.

And to use this, I need and ODBC driver installed in my unix server (AIX 7.1).

I downloaded this one psqlodbc-09.03.0300.tar.gz  from  your web page,  from the route SRC.

And i’m applying this document:

Compiling psqlODBC on Unix

Following psqlODBC's move away from the main PostgreSQL source tree, Peter Eisentraut was kind enough provide a build environment for us which is now included in psqlODBC tarballs.

Installation

To install, just try something like:

% tar -zxvf psqlodbc-xx.xx.xxxx.tar.gz

% cd psqlodbc-xx.xx.xxxx

% ./configure

% make

% make install

But I get this error post apply ./configure

ZEUS:/opt/odbc/psqlodbc-09.03.0300>#./configure

checking for a BSD-compatible install... config/install-sh -c

checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... config/install-sh -c -d

checking for gawk... no

checking for mawk... no

checking for nawk... nawk

checking for gcc... no

checking for cc... no

checking for cl.exe... no

configure: error: in `/opt/odbc/psqlodbc-09.03.0300':

configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH

See `config.log' for more details

My server is UNIX – AIX 7.1  and Im executing this one like ROOT.

Please could you help me with this?  Thanks a lot!!!