Re: feature request

От Bartosz Dmytrak
Тема Re: feature request
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,
I second the request.
I am not wxWidgets developer but I think there are to different UI solutions:
  • different tabs in output section like in SQL Workbench
  • different record sets like in MS (something like table of tables)
I think it could be configured in options which approach is preferred by user, because both has pros and cons

Regards,
Bartek

2012/3/7 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>
On Wed, 2012-03-07 at 10:24 -0600, Michael Shapiro wrote:
> Is is possible to have the results from multiple select statements be shown
> in the SQL Editor?

This is a TODO (http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/340). Unless someone
is interested in working on a patch for this now (and has a great UI
idea), it won't be done for 1.16.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info